Graduate Student Poster Session
2015 Vermont School Counselor Association Conference
Vermont School Counselor Association 2015 Fall Conference
Thursday, Sep. 24th, 8am-3:15pm
Killington Grand Resort, Killington Vt
1. The call for proposals will open on April 1, 2015 and will close on June 1, 2015. Only proposals submitted during this window will be considered.
2. All students who accept the invitation to present must be current graduate students, must join VTSCA at the student member rate, and must register for the Fall 2015 VTSCA conference. The conference registration fee will be a waived.
3. Each presentation session will be approximately 20-30 minutes.
4. Students must bring their own materials to display their posters. A recommended format is to use a tripod and tri-fold board. Students must create e-handouts or PDF links for folks to access as they are circling the room.
5. Posters topics must be relevant to the field of School Counseling. They can center on practical application, theory or research. They can address any of the domains (career, personal/social, academic). They can be based off of a paper or project from a class or an original idea.
6. There may be no more than two (2) students for each poster.