Model T Ford
It's Just $825 !!!!!!
The Model T is Available For Purchase !!
- The Model T is offered in several body styles, including a five-seat touring car, a two-seat runabout, and a seven-seat town car.
- The engine is simple and efficient, with all four cylinders cast in a single block and the cylinder head detachable for easy access and repair.
- The engine generates 20 horsepower and the car goes up to 40-45 mph.
- The 10-gallon fuel tank is located under the front seat.
Available For The Low Low Price Of $825
Henry Ford (The Inventor)
- Born on July 30, 1863, near Dearborn, Michigan, Henry Ford created the Ford Model T car in 1908 and went on to develop the assembly line mode of production, which revolutionized the industry. Ford sold millions of cars and became a world-famous company head.
- Ford grew up on a farm. He was unsatisfied with his farm life so he left home at the age of 16,to take an apprenticeship as a machinist in Detroit.
- In 1888, Ford married Clara Ala Bryant and returned to farming to support his wife and son, Edsel. But three years later, he was hired as an engineer for the Edison Illuminating Company.
- After a few trials building cars and companies, in 1903, Henry Ford established the Ford Motor Company. Ford introduced the Model T in October of 1908, and for several years, the company posted 100 percent gains.
- In 1914, he sponsored the development of the moving assembly line technique of mass production. Simultaneously, he introduced the $5-per-day wage ($110 in 2011) as a method of keeping the best workers loyal to his company. Simple to drive and cheap to repair, half of all cars in America in 1918 were Model T's.
Automobile Parade New York City (1900)