Anderson Law Firm
Best in town for any plaintiff
Our firm specializes in civil cases (noncriminal cases)
What is a civil case specifically you ask?
Well these are the basic components:
- plaintiff(this would be you): a person who brings a case against another in a court of law
- defendant: a person accused of a crime
- complaint: a statement that a situation is unsatisfactory or unacceptable
- summons: A call by an authority to appear in court
- pleadings: a formal statement of the cause of an action or defense
- pretrial conference: A meeting of the parties to an action and their attorneys held before the court prior to the commencement of actual courtroom proceedings
- mediation: intervention in a dispute in order to resolve it
- arbitration: the use of an arbitrator (non-biased third party) to settle a dispute
- trial: a formal examination of evidence before a judge, and typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings
- prepondenerance of evidence: A requirement that more then 50% of the evidence points to something. This is the burden of proof in a civil trial
- verdict: a decision on a disputed issue in a civil or criminal case or an inquest
- appeal: apply to a higher court for a reversal of the decision of a lower court
We win 4 out of 5 of our cases!
Come to our firm now for the best representation possible!
Remember you want a verdict in your favor so you do not have to attempt an appeal.
Want to try us out first - call our firm to represent you at your pretrial conference!