Providence Hall High School
Week of August 30, 2021
Announcements, Events, Reminders & Important Dates
IMPORTANT DATES THIS MONTH
8/30 Bus Routes Begin
8/31 Canvas, Skyward, and PBIS Parent Night
9/3 Focus Friday
9/6 Labor Day - No School
9/15 Midterm Deadline
9/15 Parent Teacher Conferences 3:00pm-7:00pm
9/16 Parent Teacher Conferences 2:00pm-5:00pm
9/16 Non Friday Early Out Day
9/17 No School
Applications are due on September 2nd!
** All home games are at Zion Bank Stadium**
9/2 JV Away Game @ Gunnison Valley
9/3 Varsity HOME GAME vs Whitehorse @ 7:00pm
8/31 HOME GAME vs Duchesne - Soph 3:30, JV 4:45, Varsity 6:00pm
9/3-9/4 Border Wars Tournament @ Evanston High School
8/31 Away game @ Summit Academy - 3:30pm
9/2 HOME GAME vs Juan Diego - 3:30pm
* Home Court Address: 484 Pony Express Pkwy, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045*
9/2 HOME GAME vs Rowland Hall 3:30pm, JV after
9/1 @ Meadowbrook GC 9:00am
9/8 Wardle Fields Regional Park - 4:00pm
9/11 Autumn Classic @ East Bay Golf Course - 8:00am
All cadets are required to have a sports physical prior to taking JROTC. This is an ANNUAL requirement. Students who play a fall sport can count their physical exam for JROTC. JROTC physicals require turning in two separate documents: 1. Health risk questionnaire. 2. Health history and physician examination (UHSAA pre-participation sports physical is a good document to use. It's found on "Register My Athlete" online. Cadets are required to set up an appointment with their family physician to complete the physical exam. The physical exam is DUE BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER. Cadets who don't turn in their health risk questionnaire and their UHSAA sports physical paperwork by that date MAY NOT participate in JROTC extracurricular activities.
SHOUT OUT to our Food Service Teams!!! They are serving about 1200 lunches daily. That is approximately 65% of our student enrollment.
Thank you for your patience with our lunch lines. As students start to remember their lunch numbers the lines will start to move faster. REMINDER if you have your ID card, please have them out and ready to be scanned. This will also help speed up line delays.
Patriot Families, the Nutrition Department would like to share with you that you will have the option to order a breakfast and lunch for your students to have for Focus Fridays. We will have the order form available as a link on the Patriot Hall website under the Nutrition tab. You will have access to order your student(s)meals up until the Monday BEFORE Focus Fridays. On this form it will ask you for your students school, student number, and what the option will be. The breakfast and lunch meals will be a, set, full complete reimbursable meal under the NSLP guidelines. This menu will be available for viewing on our online menu forum, Meal Viewer,
- District Web Link
- Digital Suite iOS App Download Link
- Digital Suite Android App Download Link
- Your students will need to pick up their meals at the end of day on the Thursday BEFORE Focus Fridays. The schools will make an announcement as a reminder.
- You don’t want to be absent on Wednesdays it is the new PIZZA DAY!!! Pizza will now be served on Wednesday instead of Fridays.
- We are excited to announce that we have smoothies has an option in the morning for breakfast.
- We are also excited to announce that you are able to upgrade your breakfast milk to a Patriot Latte for $1.00. We have four flavors to choose from: French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Chocolate, or Carmel. You are also able to upgrade your breakfast milk to a Hot Patriot, hot chocolate for $1.00