Bryant Blizzard News
June 2, 2017
Last Day of School is Monday, June 5!
Free Air Show Tickets
Students had the opportunity to have a presentation from Jacquie B Airshows today!
LOST AND FOUND - LAST CHANCE!
The lost and found is over flowing again. PLEASE come and look through things if you think your child may have something left behind. We will be bagging what is not picked up on Tuesday. Thanks!
Breakfast - 6/5
Lunch - 6/5
Attn Fifth Grade Parents -
Summer Food Service - FREE MEALS!!!!
The Superior School District announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for Children. Free meals will be made available to children 18 years of age and under.
- Breakfast & Lunch are offered at all 8 Superior Schools during the summer school program.
- Free Lunch & Afternoon Snack are offered at 6 Park & Rec Program locations.
- Free Breakfast, Lunch and/or Afternoon Snack are offered at 6 neighborhood sites.
Check out attached flyer for dates, times & location details.
Please contact the School District of Superior Food Service Office at (715)394-8707 with any questions.
Please feel free to share this info with anyone that can benefit from this program.
Summer Parks and Recreation
Field Trip Fun -
For Those Registered for Summer School
Summer school runs:
June 12-June 30, with no summer school on Fridays
July 3-7 - OFF - No Summer School
July 10-27, with no summer school on Fridays
Transportation is available from landmark stops throughout the district. Click HERE to see the Summer School busing information! If you would like your child to ride to and/or from school, please click HERE to complete the busing info:
- All transportation is general education, no special education transportation is provided for summer school. If any student is not able to ride independently or without support, parents/guardians will be required to transport. The exception: wheelchair bound students, if designated, will receive appropriate bus transportation from the regular landmark bus stop.
- If your child is attending Spanish Immersion or Musical Showcase, you will need to provide transportation to that building or landmark bus stop.
Students who are participating in the Musical Showcase will receive a separate email with the sheet music that will be used at tryouts. Tryouts will be held within the first week of the July Session.
We are looking forward to a summer filled with fun learning with your child! If you have any questions, please contact Christy Willmore at email@example.com
Summer Fun at the Library!
Mark Your Calendars!
Bryant Events -
6/1 - 4th Grade to Pokegama River
6/5 - Last day of school! Report Cards Home!