Anderson School News! 5/24/21
We're "Digging In" to Learning
Dates to Remember
- Wed, May 26 - Field Day for 3rd, 4th and 5th Grades
- Thurs, May 27 - Field Day for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grades
- Fri, May 28th - Last Day of School (if no emergency days are used)
- Fri, May 28th - 5th Grade Clap Out *Remote and In-person Students (5th Grade Parens click here for all the details)
- Wed, Jun 2nd - HAC Opens for 3rd Trimester Report Cards
Returning Student Online Registration
Anderson Field Day 2021!
We are excited to have some extra fun outside this week as Mr. Smith welcomes each grade level to Field Day! Students will be participating in Field Day with all the kids from their own grade level. Teachers and Staff will help facilitate and play in the fun games.
As we normally welcome parents to help with Field Day, due to COVID regulations, Parents are not allowed to attend. Don't worry, we will take tons of pictures. :)
Student iPads and Chromebooks for the summer!
Students WILL be able to take their chromebooks home over the summer. Please encourage them to keep their chromebooks in a safe place and to keep track of their charger. They will also have access to a variety of resources such as:
IReady, RAZ Kids, Nearpod, Flocabulary, Newsela, Happy Numbers, BrainPOP and PebbleGo.
Your child knows how to use these resources already. We hope they enjoy access to these great resources throughout the summer!
Stay tuned this week to hear about "The Quest". An Anderson School Summer Learning Adventure for every student. Get ready!
Remote Learning Student Yearbook and Scholastic Book Order Pick Up
If you ordered a yearbook for your student, it has been placed into their Scholastic Book order plastic bag so you can pick up both at the same time.