The PAW Print
Week of October 1, 2018
Morning Parent Drop Off Procedures
- A MBMS staff member, Mr. Kamp, will be on duty at 7:40 to supervise children prior to the 7:45 bell.
- Once Mr. Kamp arrives, students in the cars that are lined up on the curb should exit the vehicle on the side closest to the sidewalk and walk to the flag pole area. Parents should then continue around the parking lot to the exits allowing for the next line of cars to pull forward.
- Parents who do not want their student to stand outside and wait for the bell should park their vehicle in a parking spot so the drop off line can continue flow. Those parents will need to walk their child to the sidewalk once the 7:45 bell rings to ensure their child's safety in the parking lot.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Panther Pride T-Shirt Fundraiser
The 6th grade is conducting a fundraiser to increase school pride with out Panther Pride t-shirt.
The Flu Clinic is Coming To MBMS on October 15!
If you want your child to be vaccinated, please:
1. Complete the consent form online at www.vaccineconsent.com OR fill out every section of the attached Consent Form. If you fill out the paper consent, write neatly and use ink. Only fill out the hard copy consent or the online consent. Do NOT fill out both.
2. Use your insurance card to fill out your insurance information accurately. Your insurance company will be billed. There is no co-pay or deductible. You will NOT be charged by us or your insurance company.
3. Read the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) and talk to your health care provider or the school nurse about any questions you have.
4. Return the consent form no later than October 5, 2018.
To complete the consent form online, go to: