Your Weekly Update from Memorial Elementary School
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Thank you for helping us finish the final weeks of the school year strong. We are looking forward to celebrating our students over the next few weeks in many fun-filled activities and events.
Remember that there is no school on Monday. I hope you all enjoy the Memorial Day weekend and beautiful weather. A very special thank you to all our service men and woman and their families. Your sacrifices keep our country free, and our nation is truly grateful for your service.
Have a great weekend!
POINT OF PRIDE
Induction of Incoming Standard Bearers
This past Wednesday evening, we had the pleasure of inducting our incoming 4th grade Standard Bearers for the 2023-2024 school year. Congratulations to both Brennan Greer and our alternate, Cora Chiaruttini. We are so proud of both you for being such great Memorial scholars and citizens.
In doing so, we also want to thank our out-going standard bearer, A.J. Mine along with our alternates, Zoey Klein and William Maloy for their dedication and pride that the exhibited this past school year. They all did such an amazing job and we are all very proud of them.
Things You Need to Know
1. Please let us know ASAP if there are any changes to your plans for the next school year for your children? If you plan on moving or transferring to another school please contact our office staff with that information. You can call or email, Maura Flynn at email@example.com.
2. With lots of events and field trips coming up, please make sure your CORI is complete.
3. The Natick Public Schools is excited to be offering Orchestra to 3rd and 4th grade students and band to 4th grade students for the 2023-2024 school year! Please find attached a flyer for our annual Instrumental Showcase which will take place on Tuesday, June 13 from 5 - 7pm. Students moving up to 5th grade may also attend. During this time students will have the opportunity to see, hear, and touch the instruments that will be offered for both orchestra and band. For even more information about our programs and how to register, please go to...
4. 4th Grade Families ONLY: Kennedy Middle School Parent Night is scheduled for Thursday, May 25th @ 7PM. Please reach out to KMS for any questions.
5. Current Vibe (please enjoy): Let's Stay Together- Tina Turner
The Memorial PTO is a parent and teacher run, non-profit organization committed to enhancing and enriching the education of our students and fostering a sense of community within our school. The PTO provides assistance to teachers within the classroom settings, raises funds for educational materials and experiences, advocates school and family social interaction, and provides an unbiased forum for sharing information on issues that impact our students. We believe in cultivating a positive learning environment to allow for students to achieve their highest potential. Please become an active participant in the PTO. Below is the link to their website:
or email them at:
- Title I: Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990Title II
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990Title VI
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964Title IX
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
- MGL, Ch.76, Section 5: Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 76, Section 5