Drinkin' Dunkin' Donate
to benefit Michelle Lane from Ellicott City MD Dunkin Donuts
In November she thought she had a cold and in the middle of the night had trouble breathing, she thought, oh this is great now I have pneumonia. She went to the Dr. who did serveral tests only to tell Michelle that she had stage 4 lung cancer that spread to her liver. They called it a small cell fast spreading cancer.
She is a wonderful person with such a giving heart. She served thousands of people around the Howard County area and now it is our turn to help her. Michelle worked 7 days a week to make ends meet for her family. Her husband had only been able to find part time work and she is proudly raising a 14 year old son who loves the US Military and the ROTC.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. So what are we going to do? Throw a HUGE event January 25th at MaGerks in Baltimore!
$5 tickets at the door gets you SO MUCH!!! - 100% donated
$3 WINES & RAIL DRINKS - 7 til close 10% donated
$2 DOMESTICS - 7 til close - 10% donated
$3 JELLO SHOOTERS - 100% donated
$5 CRUNCH DADDY POPCORN - 100% donated (by Crunch Daddy )
FREE LIGHT BUFFET - 7 - 10PM
$5 Cheesesteaks - 10% donated
iPAD2 Raffle! Announced at the Event! iPAD2 will be shipped to the winner
DOOR PRIZE RAFFLES THAT INCLUDE:
$500 Sweet Minerals Gift Card
and many more items that will be added very soon! - if you have a company that would like to donate for this please contact me at Christine@SweetMinerals.com
This event is being put on by Michelle's customers whose day was brightened by her smile and cheer. This event is not affiliated in any way with Dunkin Donuts other than that is where Michelle worked.
What can you do NOW before the event?
- Share this page on your social media page - we must get the word out. Michelle touched thousands of lives and many do not know what happened to her.
- Purchase a raffle ticket NOW $5 each for an iPAD2 (these tickets are being sold now PRIOR to the event), we have multiple points of contact for purchase in the Catonsville, Columbia and Sykesville areas, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org let me know which area you are closest to, how many tickets you would like and we will schedule a meeting.
- Help us sell raffle tickets! We have 2,000 to sell and 3 people selling them, if we break it into smaller numbers it will help. Again contact me email@example.com
- Own a Business? We NEED donations for the event raffle. We have 2 raffles going on, the main raffle tickets to be sold PRIOR to the event are for the iPAD2. Then there is a raffle at the event, if you can donate products/giftcards/etc please contact me.
- RSVP to the event on Facebook -->http://www.facebook.com/events/470740922963472/?ref=ts&fref=ts
- SHARE THIS SMORE FLYER PAGE ON YOUR FACEBOOK OFTEN.
What can helping do for you?
If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.
Marie T. Freeman
If you're too busy to give your neighbor a helping hand, then you're just too darned busy.
In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.
The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.
If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.