Middle School North Newsletter
Week of October 25, 2021
Mrs. Blackwell and Mr. House are still scheduling and holding conferences. Please be patience with us as we are working through the case load as fast as we can. All 504 conferences will be held before the end of the Semester, unless we contact you for special circumstances. As always, if you have a concern about your child's academic progress based on their 504 plan, please reach out.
Mr. House - 5th grade 504 coordinator
Mrs. Blackwell - 6th grade 504 coordinator.
School picture retakes are scheduled for Thursday, November 4. If you ordered pictures and would like to have a retake, please return your picture package with your student on Thursday, November 4. If you missed the first picture day, you will need to have your picture taken on retake day, whether you ordering or not.
How to keep up When Your Child is Quarantined
We know that being quarantined is tough! Getting work done from home is never easy. However, we want you to know the resources available to you and your child.
Utilize Google Classroom
- Every assignment is posted in Google Classroom.
- Every student logs into this program daily from school so they know their passwords.
- You as the parent can access their Google Classroom using your child's login.
- If your child is saying they don't know their password please contact their teacher or reach out to our registaur. We have that information for you!
- Don't assume that when a student submits an assignment in Google Classroom that they completed it. Always open the submission and check their work.
- Grades are posted in TAC.
- This is where parents can go to see grades.
- Teachers update grades weekly.
- If you need help getting into TAC please contact our registuare
Please see the attachments below to help you if your child is quarantined
Google Classroom Support Link: