Monday TO DO
Launch Check List
HAPPY MONDAY!!!! To-Do list for today and tomorrow's LAUNCH!!!!
THINGS TO DO~~~~>>>
*Get on the call Tuesday at 9pm Register HERE~~>> https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1099095&utm_source=Chloe+%2B+Isabel+Merchandiser+Newsletter&utm_campaign=07d6d03424-Monthly_Kick_Off_Community_April_1_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f5176af2a7-07d6d03424
*Prep your network for the launch
*At 10pm wait for the new items to show in your website
*ADD the new pieces to your 4 categories accordingly in your boutique (I would suggest making one category NEW and only add those to that collection)
*ORDER your own pieces at 50% off from the new line right away so you have them to wear and show asap
*Post Post Post!!!!!!!
*Keep an eye out during the call for some special announcements!!!!!!
Some more IDEAS once the line hits~
1. BLAST your network with the new line!!
2. Follow up personally with any leads or potential customers/hosts
3. Think about approaching businesses with our new line!! ex….hook up with your local hair salon and see if they have any events coming up that you could be featured in and pop up. Many hair salons focus on the holiday SpringSummer Whitehead Johnson, which is NOW, so how amazing would it be to be able to do an event OR even have a mini display with the catalogs, your cards and maybe some props in the salon for Spring??? OR how about a jewelry raffle at the salon????
4. Daily 5 is HUGE right now!!!! Do it every day!!!
5. Bloggers……reach out to them, do your homework, google and contact them!!!!
6. Book a launch POP UP
Launch Day checklist!!!! TO-DO List!!! TIPS FROM THE TOP~~~~>>>>
1. Social Media: I post a "sneak peek" of the collection on my personal and Chloe + Isabel Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages in the afternoon to create a buzz (there is a sneak peek in the content center). Right after the launch I post my Top 3 picks and why with a lot of pictures. I go a little crazy with the social media because it is one of my biggest selling tools
2. Social Media Countdown: You can also do a countdown via IG and FB. Post every hour with a blurred out version of the sneak peek and let them know something BIG is coming in your business. An hour before the national sales meeting, reveal that is is a launch happening in less than an hour. Find a hook and reel them in.
3. Once the Collection is Live: I text as many people as I can to announce the new collection. Quick and simple: "Hey girl! The new Holiday Collection is finally here! Let me know what your favorites are (with a link to my boutique)"
4. Using Friends and Big Supporters: On big launch days I always ask my mom, sister, and best friends to share all my social media posts to their networks. This way I can reach more people in a quicker time. I have fabulous friends and family so they are always happy to help. So reach out to your biggest fans for their help. Send them your sneak peek and let them know this is EXCLUSIVE to them, they will appreciate this and feel special.