US Masters Swim!
Brought to you by the Tecumseh Community Pool.
The Tecumseh Community Pool is excited to announce the start of its' Masters Swim Team! The Masters swim team is designed for ages 19 to 99 who want to get into competitive form and compete. Training with other swimmers in the Masters program will help your swimming improve no matter what your ability level is at this time. You don’t need to be in shape to start Masters swimminr either!
Starts January 4th!
Monday, Jan. 4th 2016 at 8pm
307 North Maumee Street
The Master's Swim team will meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00-9:00pm at the Tecumseh Community Pool!
Reasons to join Masters Swimming
- Get in share and improve training by swimming with others
- Training geared for individual goals, including conditioning, triathletes and beginners
- Compete against other USMS swimmers
- Stress reduction, weight control, cardiovascular fitness, reduced cholesterol, increased muscle tone, and endurance are all benefits of swimming regularly.
- The social benefits are equally important; the camaraderie found in most USMS programs helps to keep people in the pool