Student Art Competition
Calling all NNHS student artists to enter juried art competition!
Your work could be selected to be exhibited in the main galleries of the Imperial Centre!
Tuesday, Jan. 14th 2014 at 3am
Room 602 Northern Nash
Entries will be evaluated by Imperial Centre staff for possible inclusion in show.
Timeline for show
- January 14th- work submitted to room 602 for judging
- January 16-23rd- Imperial Centre selection committee travels to schools to select work
- February 1-May 14th Exhibition dates
- Sunday, February 2nd from 2:00-4:00 Artist Reception and Award Presentation
- May 20th work returned
What are the guidelines?
- All students are encouraged to participate!
- Open to all visual arts media!
- Work must be original.
- Must have been created between January 2012 and January 2014.
- Work may not have been previously at the Arts Center.
- 2-D work must be matted. Framing is preferred but not required.
- 3-D work must be free standing and stable.
- Film/Animation must be submitted on DVD medium appropriate for playback on standard DVD player and can't be longer than 10 minutes.