Essential Oils and the Holidays
Frankincense is known as the king of oils. It has so many benefits!
- · It is good for nourishing the brain.
- · You can use it topically to nourish your skin.
- · Frankincense can also be used for occasional aches and pains, basically when in doubt...use Frankincense!
- · To see a full list of benefits you can visit this website www.pubmed.gov and type in Frankincense into the search bar.
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. dōTERRA products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any dōTERRA product.
Interested in hosting an essential oil class?
What will you get from hosting a class?
- Hands on use of oils, as well as smelling them.
- Information on benefits of different oils.
- You will learn what essential oils are.
- How are essential oils effective?
- We will also address YOUR top 3 health concerns and goals.
- You will also learn the three different ways to use them.
Cooking with Essential oils
- Dip a toothpick in peppermint essential oil, and swirl it into your tea or hot chocolate. Don't use a full drop! One drop of doTERRA peppermint essential oil is equivalent to 28 cups of peppermint tea!
- You can also swirl the peppermint into brownies, to make peppermint brownies. Cinnamon can be added to banana bread.
In time for the holidays here is a link to a recipe for making gingerbread cookies using essential oils!