WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MAY?
ADVENTURELAND PARENT LINK
WHO CAN HELP OTHERS?
This month, we are sharing four stories from the Bible where someone used their hands to help others. Preschoolers will learn how everyone helped each other in the early church. They will hear about the rich woman who helped Elisha whenever he came to town. In the story of Nehemiah, they will see how we cannot only help others by doing but by leading them as well. And finally, they will hear how Aaron physically helps Moses hold up his arms. All these Bible characters used their hands to help someone in need.
WHAT'S NEW ON THE HALL?
- Summer is approaching and we will be going outside more, please be mindful that your child might get some dirt on them from playing.
- The Two year olds check in process will look a little different. Please write your child's name on their diaper, pull up and sippy cup, with the sharpie provided, and give it to their teacher. All bags will be placed outside the room in the cubbies.
Thank you for your cooperation and as always it is a JOY to serve you and your family!
SAVE THE DATES:
- FAMILY PICNIC IN THE PARK, June 2nd, details to come!
- CORE TRAINING, June 9th, ECC Covington Campus, 6-7:30pm
- VBS, July 7th -10th, , ECC Covington Campus, 7-9pm, details to come!
- PreK 2013 GRADUTATION, July 20th, 2-4pm