- Students will get three sheets of foil and five paper clips to sculpt with. Please monitor this, as the materials are limited.
- They will sculpt whatever they would like from their two sheets of foil. If any students have a difficult time thinking of an idea, they may choose an idea card from the stack at your station.
- Once they have finished their foil sculptures, have them tape it to a piece of manila paper and write their name on it.
- Take a picture of the sculptures and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take completed sculptures to designated area for your class at the nearby table.
- three sheets of foil
- masking tape
- manila paper