Hello CCHS Families!
Crook County School District's online registration is now open!
In-person registration is August 22nd - 24th from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM at CCHS. You are welcome to come at any time, although the recommended schedule is below:
- August 22 - New to District
- August 23 - Juniors & Seniors
- August 24 - Freshmen & Sophomores
REMEMBER that after registration, there will be no schedule changes based on course preferences. It is very important to attend registration or reach out to a counselor for any schedule changes prior to August 25th.
We look forward to the 2023-24 school year! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Go, Cowboys & Cowgirls!
Fall Sports Registration
Do I really have to register my children who are already attending CCSD?
Our school registration process has two parts:
1. New Families. If this is your first time with children in our school district, you'll need to create a new family account in our online ParentVue system. You can do this online at home. Of course, if you have questions or need help, give us a call here at the school: (541) 416-6900.
What You'll Need for New Students:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or device.
- Email account.
- Minimum of one (1) local emergency contact and phone number (other than a parent/guardian).
- Immunization vaccine dates for your student (new student only, the paper record is still required for school).
- Student’s health conditions and medications taken at school (new student only).
- Student’s residential address. Enrollment is submitted to the attendance area school. Enrollments can be transferred once approved.
2. Returning Families. This is more of a checklist if you already have students in the system. Parents need to sign yearly release forms and waivers, which pop up at the beginning. You'll need to update student health information if there are any changes, and most importantly, double-check your contact information and make sure your email and phone numbers are correct. Email, text, and phone calls are important ways the school and District Office communicate with families, so please make sure you check "yes" to be contacted.
IF YOU CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR LOGIN OR PASSWORD FOR YOUR PARENTVUE ACCOUNT, CALL US HERE AT CCHS, AND THE SECRETARIES CAN ASSIST YOU.
Does your child need transportation this year? Please make sure and sign them up to ride the bus while using ParentVue. We've made it part of the online student registration process. This allows families to register for school and get a seat on the bus!
Aug 1st | Fall Sports Registration Begins
Aug 7th | Secretaries & Principals Return
Aug 14th | Fall Sports Practices Begin
Aug 21st | Student Schedules
In-Person Registration Dates
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM each night
Aug 22nd | New to District
Aug 23rd | Juniors & Seniors
Aug 24th | Freshmen & Sophomores
Aug 22nd | Bus Routes Released
Aug 31st | Back-to-School Night, 4pm - 6pm
Sept 4th | Labor Day, No School
Sept 5th | First Day of School for Freshmen
Sept 6th | First Day of School for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
School Supply List
Consistent communication is super important to CCHS. Here are the ways you can stay informed:
- Monthly Newsletter. We'll send out a Monthly Newsletter through a platform called Smore. It's an electronic newsletter you'll receive in your email, and we'll post it on our website. If you see a message from Smore come through email or text, it's NOT spam! 😊
- Email. Our Admin Team, front office, counseling department, and teachers are likely to send a variety of emails. Make sure and check your email inbox. If you use Gmail, check the "Updates" folder, as sometimes emails from our school show up there. Also, check Spam and Junk folders, just in case!
- Remind & TeamReach. Teachers, counselors, and coaches may use these apps to send messages and communicate with families. They will help you get connected if they use them!
- Facebook. We use social media to share fun and exciting things at CCHS. This is NOT the primary source for news and updates; however, we will share things like school closures, delays and other emergencies or important updates when necessary.
- Website. This is a great place to a variety of information. Visit us as: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Calls/Text Messages will be used for important updates or actions we need parents to take. We also call and text if there's an emergency or when school is canceled or delayed due to weather. Please make sure your settings in ParentVue give us permission to call and text, or you might miss important communication.
We offer a variety of awesome after-school clubs each year. If your student isn't involved in programs like leadership, music, drama, or sports, we highly recommend they try out one of our clubs. Keeping students connected is one of our top priorities!
Stay tuned for options once school starts in September!