5th Grade News
Mrs. Getchman ~ January 28, 2016
* Unit 2 Assessment
* Write a descriptive paragraph
* Identify key features of six colonies
* Design a billboard to promote one colony
* Compare and contrast colonies
* Draw conclusions from a map
* Solve real-world problems involving multiplication of proper fractions
* Recite and understand the Joyful Mysteries
Catholic Schools' WEek
Spirit Day: Wear green and gold.
Everyone Counts: Dress in a sports jersey or t-shirt with a number.
Cultural Diversity Day: Wear clothes that represent your family's heritage or the United States
When I grow up: Dress as your favorite saint or dress in clothes that indicate what you want to be when you grow up.
All School Mass: Full Uniform.
We Love Catholic Schools
You're Kind of a Big Deal!
For our Valentine party, students may bring in their own container from home for collecting cards. If they choose to participate, please make sure everyone is included. They can get a class list from me or use the handbook.