WEEK OF JANUARY 11 - 15
- MATH DCA
- Tech Cub meeting after school
- ELA DCA
- 4-H meeting after school
- Bridal Shower for Melina @ 3:15
- SCIENCE/SOCIAL LIVING DCA
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade PLC will be held in back lounge with Lisa Mullett @ 10:45
- Alcock - Principal PLC
- SOCIAL STUDIES DCA
- 2nd 9 weeks Awards Day
- *Teaching Garden dirt and materials delivered.*
- Quakenbush - AP PLC
- ALL PRO DAD meeting before school in MP Room for grades K-2
- 4-H, Beta, & Student Leadership Team will assemble theTeaching Garden boxes and haul dirt from 8 - 11:30. All are welcome to join us! Please bring a picnic lunch.
- All DCA materials will be in Brenda Nixon's office. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. The blueprints for each test are in your teacher binder, and available on BB under the grade level content area.
- SPARK students will leave at 9:30 after DCA testing is complete.
- Registration for new students will begin Feb. 15. Info will be available on our website soon!
18 - NO SCHOOL
21 - Kona Ice Fundraiser
22 - ALL PRO DAD meeting before school in MP Room for grades 3- 5
22 - CLUB/GROUP PICTURES
22 - 1st IPR for the 3rd 9 weeks
29 - Lip Sync (LCB @ 6 pm)