2013 Manoa Aquatics Swim Camp
Save the date!
7:00 am Check in at Manoa Pool
7:15 am Begin Swim practice at Manoa Pool
8:15 am Exit Manoa Pool facilities and have breakfast - Pool Pavilion
9:00 am Leave Manoa for Wet 'N Wild (parents to help with transportation)
10:00 am Check in at Wet 'N Wild - receive instructions, wristbands, meal vouchers
5:00 pm Dinner at camp site
Teriyaki Chicken, Spaghetti w/meat sauce, corn, rice and brownies
6:00 pm Games/skits
8:00 pm All gates will be locked - including main parking gate
12:00 am Lights out
Sunday, June 30, 2013
6:15 am wake up call
7:00 am Swim Practice
8:00 am Packing and cleaning camp grounds
9:00 am Breakfast
rice, scrambled eggs, portuguese sausage, fresh fruits, orange juice
10:45 am Parents pick up child/children from Wet 'N Wild
Items to Bring
2 change of clothes
shoes, socks, slippers
toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, hairbrush, etc.
1 small backpack for practice/waterpark
1 change of clothes
slippers and/or water shoes
swim gear-suit, goggles, cap
board shorts or rash guard
Swimmers should bring their own money for personal purchases and are responsible to hold their own money.
Attitude, Behavior, Discipline:
- You are representing Manoa Aquatics. We expect all swimmers to be on their best behavior throughout the duration of the event.
- No one is allowed to leave the Wet 'N Wild property unless authorized by a Coach/Board Member and signed out by an authorized person.
- Horse playing will NOT be tolerated! Swimmers who do not behave and follow team rules will be sent home.
- Parents will be contacted and informed to pick up his/her child immediately upon violation of team rules.
- Respect swimmers' belongings! Do not touch or take what does not belong to you!
- A 3-person buddy system will be in effect throughout the camp.