Marijuana: the plant of the U.S.
Should the use of marijuana be legal or illegal in the U.S.?
What IS Marijuana?
How EXACTLY does Marijuana affect the Human Body?
Proven Side Affects:
- increased appetite (the "munchies")
- impaired judgement and decision making
- loss of coordination and slowed reaction times
- red eye
- racing heart rate
- dry mouth and dry throat ("cotton mouth")
- may suffer feelings of anxiety and have paranoid thoughts
- improper decision making
- hot and cold shivers
All of these short term side affects are dependent upon how much of the controlled substance you take. The greater your intake, the greater the severity of these affects will be. The less you take, the severity of these affects will lessen and ware of quicker.
Unproven Long Side Term Affects:
- weakened immune system
- risk of addiction
- difficulty remembering things and concentrating
- lack of motivation
- damage to lung and airways
- increased risk of cancer
Thus far, there has not been a case that has proven these side affects completely accurate and true. They are just a mere theory; an assumption; an exaggeration.