Bush Weekly News
May 16 - 20
This Week at Bush
MAP Testing is completed! Thanks again to everyone for helping with quiet hallways, supporting our test takers, and the encouragement. It's amazing how hard our kids worked and the attendance during testing was awesome! I loved hearing them say, "I ROCKED IT!" Great job BUSH SCHOOL! A BIG thank you to Leslea, Chelsea, Jennifer and Kristi for helping with the small groups. Mr. Davis was our sub and saved a couple of our different testing periods. I greatly appreciate our team work!
Thanks to everyone for attending our last Staff Meeting and for helping celebrate Juanita's retirement! It was nice to get out of the building and to have different surroundings for a change. It's always great to have an opportunity to celebrate with all staff members. It was good to have Whitney and Brandi join us. As we celebrated, we provided some going away gifts for Heather, Kate and Haley. We wish them the best of luck and will miss them!
As we're completing our assessments, I'm amazed at how much progress our kids have made! Thanks for bringing your students by the office so I have an opportunity to compliment and celebrate these wonderful accomplishments! Thanks for providing high quality engagement, hands-on learning, and encouraging kids to do their best!
Our LAST Week!
Tuesday - AM/AR Celebrations
Wednesday - 9:00 Awards Assembly; 1:30 Kickball - teachers vs. 4th grade; 6:00 Talent Show
Thursday - 9:00 Talent Show; sack lunches; 1:00 dismissal
Fri-YAY - PD (Please review schedule)
- Please be sure and provide me, Juanita, Libby and Heidi with a copy of your assessment grid.
- Lounge items (dishes etc) should be picked up by Thursday. The fridge will be cleaned out on Friday.
- The office will print report cards on Thursday while classes attend the Talent Show.
- Please be sure and let me know which students you have referred to summer school so I can follow up with parents. The last day for enrollment will be 5/19.
- Our Positive Referral wall is over flowing! Great job!!
- Our FHS 2016 Graduates will be walking the halls at Bush between 12 - 12:30 on Wednesday. It's part of the Be Great. Graduate. program. Please cheer them on!
- Please don't forget your food item for Monday (Picnic in the Park).
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!