Common Assessments - Final Round
What To Do With Those Pesky Scantrons!
On Testing Day
Please be sure all students bubble in their answers. You may remind them to make sure their answers are bubbled dark and neat. The biggest challenges in accurate DMAC scoring are: 1) answers not bubbled on the scantron and 2) answers not bubbled darkly. The state will not be as forgiving as we are. Please help us ensure their success by watching for these errors.
Please follow the following instructions for turning in scantrons:
- Check all scantrons for the above mentioned errors BEFORE turning in.
- Alphabetize all scantrons by class.
- Paperclip each alphabetized class separately.
- Place ALL scantrons back in manila envelope.
- Turn in envelope when ALL testing is complete for your ALL of your classes by Friday (except absences - they will be handled on an individual basis when the student returns). In other words, DO NOT turn them in "one class at a time".
- Please turn in your envelope directly to me (if I am on campus) and I will check you off the list. If I am not on campus, turn the envelope in to the secretary. She will take your envelope and check you off the list. DO NOT PLACE ENVELOPES OR SCANTRONS IN MY MAILBOX OR MY DOOR BOX (SES).
ALL SCANTRONS MUST BE TURNED IN BY FRIDAY May 9, 2014 (with the exception of absent students only).
Scantrons will be returned to your box with your reports on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Grades for this assessment must be in the gradebook on May 14, 2014.
And As A BIG THANK YOU for all of your hard work....
Each teacher who has followed the ALL the above procedures and has been "checked off" by 4:00PM on Friday, May 9, 2014 will have their name placed in a drawing for $20 CASH!
Thanks for all you do and...Happy Testing!!!