Anderson Weekly News! 1/31/22
Newsletter in about 20 Seconds! (46.8 to be exact) :)
Dates to Remember
- Wed. Feb 2nd: Portillo's Elgin Dine Out Fundraiser 5:00-8:00 PM
- Thur. Feb 3rd: Virtual Monthly PTO Meeting 7:00-8:00 PM
- Wed. Feb 16th: Little Caesar Pizza Kit Fundraiser: Final Orders Due
- Mon. Feb 21st: Presidents Day - No School
- Wed. Feb 23rd: Early Release Day: Dismissal at 2:10 PM
- Fri. Feb 25th: Virtual BINGO Night 6:30
- Fri. Mar 4th: No School, Teacher Institute Day
- Fri. Mar 4th: Panera South Elgin Dine Out Fundraiser 6:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Wed. Mar 23rd: Early Release Day: Dismissal at 2:10 PM
What is happening in EMPOWER?
During January, students in Empower experienced a new module.
- Students in Kindergarten through fifth grades will be delving into the areas of communication. They will be utilizing various media tools in the Show it Off module.
Love is in the Air - Happy Valentines Day!
Your feedback helps us celebrate and improve!
Every year, District 303 conducts a satisfaction survey eliciting feedback from our students, teachers, and parents. This year, as part of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), we will now be participating in the Illinois 5Essentials Survey. As a parent or guardian, this survey will provide you with the opportunity to share your thoughts on important elements of school effectiveness about your child’s school.
We need at least 20% of our families to take this survey. You know Mr. Jarot will be overly friendly and persistent until we meet our goal. :)
We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your suggestions for improvement. To take the parent survey please visit https://survey.5-essentials.org/Illinois/ and select the appropriate survey. Click HERE for a more detailed letter.
Little Caesar Pizza Kit Fundraiser
Time is running out to buy Pizza Kits to support our fundraiser! So far we have raised $517!! Every week, we are getting closer to our goal but we really need everyone to work together and participate. Make sure you’ve sent your link to anyone who will support you and our fundraiser. Think of anyone you know who likes pizza…HINT HINT, that’s everyone! To get started follow this link to create your very own Seller page. Once you are registered you will receive your very own link to share with your friends through e-mail and social media.
From the Anderson PTO
Portillo's Dine Out Fundraiser
Time to Order Your Yearbook!
Virtual BINGO Night Planning Committee
2022- 2023 PTO Board Nominations
Anderson Spirit Wear
School spirit wear makes the perfect holiday gift! Show your school spirit! Order your Anderson spirit wear at the link below. All orders will be placed online again this year. The store will be open throughout the school year. Items will ship directly to your home. Questions? Contact Lisa at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent University was developed in response to the need for programming to address the social and emotional needs of students in District 303. We continue to strive to provide information on topics that are relevant, timely, and beneficial for all parents and guardians.