6th Grade Technology
- Typing web helps increase speed of typing.
- Also it helps you learn how to type without looking at the keyboard.
- It has really helped me learn how to type.
- iTrailer is a program where you insert pictures and text to make a slideshow type of thing.
- I thought it was fun to put the iTrailer together.
- We made the iTrailer to show more about ourselves and our families.
- Career Locker was really fun because I got to see how well I fit into my dream job.
- It helped me see what my strengths and weaknesses were.
- Also Career Locker let us explore different jobs and colleges.
- Haiku Deck is an app where you make a power point type of presentation.
- We used this app to make a presentation about our dream job.
- After we finished our Haiku Deck we presented it to our class.
- This app enables you to talk and explain things while drawing or inserting pictures.
- We used this app to explain a math problem while showing how to solve it.
- Explain Everything was a really fun app to explore and learn how to use.
Hour of Code
- Hour of Code was when you try to program a game.
- The Hour of Code website had many choices of games to program.
- I really liked programming the games and exploring Hour of Code.
- Email Etiquette was used to teach us how to write a proper letter or email.
- We wrote to Mrs. Myers about anything we wanted.
- This taught me how to write a proper email with the right spelling and the right parts of an email.