Answers for Issues with Students,
Parents, Information, Supervisors, and Your Own Life
Who Should Attend?
Educators, paraprofessionals, substitute teachers, administrators
About the Presentation:
Come and meet one of SERESC's most beloved presenters: Richard Eyster. Richard's dynamic approach and concrete solutions make him a sought after presenter: past participants reported not wanting to leave his workshop at the end of the day!
In this workshop, Richard speaks on "the big 5"... Five issues that can make or break your level of success and satisfaction as a professional of the educational field.
1) Students: which educator, administrator, and/or staff can't use new tools for enforcing student discipline and further achieve effective classroom control?
2) Parents: looking for new ways to work with difficult parents? Richard will present new information on developing successful relationships with guardians and parents.
3) Information: your inbox is full, your phone keeps buzzing, and your mailbox is overflowing! Learn new ways in dealing with the inevitable information overload that comes with being involved in the education sector.
4) Professional Relationships: the number one reason an educator leaves their job is not money but rather their lack of an enriching relationship with their supervisor and/or administrative team. Come learn what it takes to create and/or sustain those good working relationships!
5) Personal Satisfaction: so many speak of the education field as being a vocation rather than an occupation... Richard has ways to help you manage your workload and keep this vocation a joyful one! Learn his way to a balanced lifestyle.
Check in starts at 8:00
Breakfast and Lunch at SERESC
Cancellation should be made in writing. A full refund will be made for cancellations postmarked, or sent via email, 7 days before the event.
No refunds will be given for requests received after 7 days before the event, or for "no shows". We do accept substitution of another person at our conference. 24 hours of notification is appreciated.
All received registrations are subject to Cancellation/Refund policy. Cost of registration fee is still liable whether payment is paid or unpaid, if no notice of cancellation is received at least 7 days prior to the event.
If minimum requirement enrollment is not met prior to the early registration deadline, the event may be postponed or canceled.
29 Commerce Drive
Bedford, NH 03110
Our mission is to inspire innovation and excellence in education and professional practice, and our vision is for helping organizations and individuals achieve their greatest potential as they learn, lead and grow. Our core values are innovation, excellence, integrity, and service.
Click below for directions