Learning Forward Membership
Greece Central Districtwide Membership to Learning Forward
Sponsored by the Greece Professional Learning Center
New Membership to Learning Forward
As a member of the Learning Forward community, you will now receive many benefits, including: Digital subscriptions to The Learning Professional, Professional Learning News, and Connect. Members-only web access to our full library of professional learning publications; exclusive discounts at our bookstore and at learning events, including our Annual Conference; and a community of peers and resources at your fingertips.
Activate your Learning Forward Membership
New Members - Go to this website.
· Create an account, by filling out the “New to this site?” section. Click Continue.
· Under “Organization Information,” type Greece Central School District in the box under your “I am affiliated with an organization”.
· Be sure to fill out all the required fields marked with a red asterisk and click next.
· You are ready to begin enjoying the benefits of your district membership!
Already have a Learning Forward membership or account?
· Please call 800-727-7288 or email email@example.com and we will connect your account with your organization for immediate access to your district membership benefits.
Once you completed the steps above, you will automatically receive full benefits as a digital member, here are some initial links to get you started:
- Monthly digital copy of The Learning Professional journal
- Monthly subscription to Connect e-newsletter
- Weekly subscription to Professional Learning News e-newsletter
- Full access to publication’s library
- 20% Discount on all books and products in the bookstore
- Free access to LF webinars
- Annual Conference and Institutes discounts
- One online course per school
- Valuable networking with other colleagues and Learning Forward staff at our learning events.
Greece Professional Learning Center
If you need assistance registering in Frontline or have a professional learning question, contact your building based Teacher Center Policy Board member. They are here to help you.