Becoming a Connected Leader
MAESP Leadership Conference: Attitude Matters!
Getting Started: Today's Meet
RELATIONSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS
The WHY of Being a CONNECTED LEADER
My Personal WHY
SAMR and the Staff Meeting
Building Your PLN: Personal Learning Network
So What is a PLN?
Why a PLN?
- 24/7 PD
- Connecting to Amazing Educators
- Access to Resources
- Staying "in the know" on the latest in education
Using Twitter to Build Your PLN
Don't have a Twitter Account?
2. Enter info, choose "handle" (your Twitter name)
- Keep it short & professional
3. Follow 5 people or groups (see below for suggestions)
4. Add your contacts
5. Add a photo and bio (no egg heads, please)
Getting Started with Followers:
Find people you connect to and then follow who they follow.
The Power of a Twitter Chat
Resources to Get you Started
The Basics of a Twitter Chat
Social Media to PROMOTE!
Start Using Twitter for Your School
Creating a School Facebook Page
The Power of Blogging
Other Blogs to Check Out
Principal Online Read Aloud
McIntire Read Aloud Page
Google Hangout on Air Tutorialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZJM4TDBj2Q&feature=youtu.be
Some of my FAVE WEB 2.0 TOOLS
SMORE-Transforming the Newsletter
For Parent Nights