A few resources that might be helpful....
Great webinar tomorrow at Noon (will be archived as well)
Also, here is a collaborative google doc with many resources for the Hour of Code.
You can join various groups, create your own, and even share links and content with students to annotate. (Several teachers at the high school are doing that.) There are some excellent videos on the site to explain.
There are over 12,000 resources for you to use including:
• NBC Current Events collection and historic videos
• News broadcasts and interviews
• Hundreds of primary source documents
• Images, charts, graphics, cartoons, and more
All of the resources are:
• K-12 safe and appropriate
• Mapped to curriculum
• Correlated to the Indiana and Common Core Standards