APEX WEEKLY UPDATE
For the Week Starting December 10th 2012
STAFF MTG WEDNESDAY AT NOON IN THE GALLERY
So there will be a staff/volunteer/intern meeting WEDNESDAY at noon in the gallery that should last no more than 15/20min to get everyone up to date and on the same page to make 2013 the best year ever for the APEX!
- Kwanzaa Promotions We're in full swing for Kwanzaa promo. This will be our big year end event and we need everyone to promote, attend, and push for memberships!
- Power2Give Our project for power2give was approved and our site updated. Spread the word! We have 77 days to raise $2,500!! CLICK HERE TO GIVE
- Hard Rock Cafe We are revamping our partnership with the Hard Rock for 2013! Jasmine and I will go and visit the space Tuesday at 1:00pm.
- School Tour Friday- Romar Academy is scheduled for a tour at 10am
- Email Forward - I will forward each of you an email for all our upcoming events and fundraisers" please forward to your contacts only if written in the subject to forward.
- Kwanzaa- This is a free event but a HUGE opportunity to push memberships if everyone made a goal to get 3 people to sign up for memberships over the course of the evening.
- Women's History Fundraising Dinner - I am in the beginning stages of planning for these events. ANYONE who is interested in lending a hand please let me know!
The Weeks Ahead
- Kwanzaa - December 31 from 6pm to 8pm
- Blacks in Georgia Politics Opening - January 21, 2013
- Inauguration Brunch- January 21, 2013
- MLK Day - January 21 2013
- Black Film Festival - February 2, 9, 16, and 23 2013
- Civil Rights in Art - February 5 - March 2, 2013
- Black on Black Rhyme Spoken Word Poetry Workshop - February 9 and 23, 2013
I sit in the 2nd office in the executive suite
I can be dialed at extension #13
I can be emailed at email@example.com
-Shay M. Lawson, Esq.