November 6th ERPD
Brawley Middle School
Learning Targets for Today
- I can use data to create differentiated groups.
- I can locate/create instructional materials to meet the needs of each differentiated group.
- I can connect the differentiation process to PDSA, RtI and the 5 learning centered questions.
GenZ and Digital Citizenship
For more information:
2013 Generation Z (Mozilla works best)
Digital Citizenship PD Roll-out
Nov. 14th -- Essential Questions and Copyright (K.Beck)
"Flipped PD" -- viewing resources and sites on your own for topics such as:
- Common Sense Media and Online Safety
- Evaluating Websites
- Additional Copyright Info
Digital Citizenship for Students (possible Jan. WIN program)
To Consider: What might our classrooms look like if we don't have discussions about digital citizenship, copyright, authentic research, website evaluation, etc. with our students prior to device roll out?
Scoring Benchmark Open-Ended Responses
The Digital Wheel
Student Learning Styles/Personality Results
Information about the different Learning Styles from the i3 team
Data Day Folder (provides Student Tier and Lexiles)
Document for your class groups (download for a digital copy)
Blooming Apps (for tablets)
Books in Stacy's Office
Math for All Differentiating Instruction Grades 6 - 8
50 Leveled Math Problems Grade 6
Differentiated Instruction for Mathematics
Math Stories for Problem Solving Success (3 Levels of Problems)
Differentiating Instruction with Menus (Math & Science)
1. What do students need to know?
2. How will they learn it?
3. How will we know they’ve learned it?
4. What will we do if they don’t learn it?
5. What will we do if they already know it?