Welcome Back Leopards
Welcome back! We are excited to see all our students virtually, but WE NEED YOUR HELP. Teachers are working harder than ever to deliver quality instruction and there are a few things you can do to help keep our virtual classrooms running smoothly with limited distractions. There are several things parents and caregivers can do to maximize our learning time and create an environment conducive to learning.
· Make sure your child is dressed appropriately to be seen in zoom
· Have your student sit so their computer screen faces a wall – for a distraction free background
· Ensure children are sitting up, not laying down
· Ensure your child’s face and shoulders can be seen by the teacher
· Remove distractions like cell phones, video games, TVs from your child’s workspace
· Allow your child to do their own work, so we can accurately support their needs
· Encourage your student to have their video on, and participate fully during class
We know these are strange times and it will take all of us working together to get through it. Please reach out if we can help you or your student. We appreciate all your support and look forward to being back together again.
Lansdowne families. It is so important that every family fills out the EBF form, this determines our Title 1 funding and helps lower class sizes. You only need to fill out one per household!!!