Mrs. Carter's Adventures
August 23-27, 2021
Welcome to my Smore. I am so excited to begin this school year. I will post what we are learning in class on here every week. So, buckle up and come along on our this year's adventures.
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - We will be working on learning social communication skills. Some of the books we will be reading are Decibella and Her Six Inch Voice, Lacey Walker Nonstop Talker, and Chrysanthemum.
- Writing - We will practice writing our name and about ourselves.
- Phonics -We will learn beginning sounds and about words with the letter n.
- Math - This week we will learn to add and subtract with the number 10.
- Science - We will practice safe hand washing.
- Social Studies - We will learn about the American Flag and the Texas Flag.
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me. I am available during my conference period (12:00-12:55), 903-737-7458. I am easiest to reach through email, email@example.com. I check it multiple times a day.
Contact us on Facebook. Search Justiss 1st Grade Crew to find us.