May Principal's Corner
What's Going On In The World Of RHTA
13 of our original STEM students graduated with their Associate Degrees from LCCC! We are very proud of them!
Congratulations to Hazel who was a district finalist for 5th grade and Chesley who won the 3rd grade division at the Young Authors Competition!
We are excited to announce that we received $10,850.00 from Parker Hannifin to support authentic Community Immersions for the 23-24 school year!
We Are Ranger STRONG!
As part of our positive behavior interventions and supports (PBIS) system our learners earn individual tickets or class stickers for demonstrating Ranger STRONG behavior. Recognition for positive behavior along with classroom behavior management strategies, professional development for teachers, direct teaching of behavior expectations, and consequences for poor choices help to maximize instructional time.
Thank you to everyone who filled out the survey. We will use this information to improve our practices and communication for next year. The survey is still open if you would like to provide feedback.
Life Cycle PBL
3rd grade hatched chickens and everyone was sad to see them go!
Learners came to learn about careers in STEM and STEAM! Thank you 5th and 6th graders for this cool exhibit!
Thank you to parents and coaches who made this day a huge success!
Battle of the Teal
Gianna F.- Elementary Performing Division
Aubree B.- Elementary Visual Arts Division
Coach Cormack- Teacher of the Year
All students who entered the Battle of the Teal also were entered into a raffle and we are excited to announce the following raffle prize winners.
Teagan C.- 2 tickets to Blossom Music Festival
Elliot F.- 4 tickets to Holden Forests and Gardens
Easton M.- 4 tickets to Holden Forests and Gardens
Hazel M.- 2 tickets to Great Lakes Theater
Alana W.- Kalahari Waterpark Certificate
Thank you to our learners and coaches for all of your hard work!
End of the year reminders....
- All chromebooks and chargers need to be returned Wednesday 5/24.
- All school or library books and materials need to be turned in to coaches.
- Learnings in grades 5-8 will be charged for missing locks.
- Learners should not bring backpacks to school on Thursday 5/25.
- We will have our end of the year celebration and 8th grade clap out on Thursday 5/25 (learners and volunteers only.)
- Please remember to pay any outstanding school fees.
- Report cards will be released online in Powerschool Friday June 2nd.