ESC 18: District Support Day Round 1, 10/1
Putting it into Plan: Teaching the Whole Cookie
- Listen, Speak, Read, Write
- Writing Focus: Student Friendly Rubrics
Here's our Google Doc of notes today; add to them! goo.gl/QO6jTQ
- Depth of Knowledge Chart (click here)
- Bloom's Planning Guide Chart (click here)
- Padagogy Wheel: technology integration (click here)
Looking for Tech Extensions?
Check out High Tech Verbs to find extensions, tools, and apps to correspond with your planned objectives: hightechverbs.wikispaces.com
Assess & Engage with Kahoot!
Engage your students with an interactive and competitive review!
- Use Kahoot! to review and interact with your students and gamify your classroom
- Ideas: review concepts, vocabulary, grammar, elements of a STAAR rubric, classroom rules, multiple choice questions
- Enrich: have students create their own Kahoots! to play as a class
- Let's play! Go to kahoot.it
- Ready to create your own for free? getkahoot.com
TEKS Resource System
YAG (Year at a Glance)
IFD (Instructional Focus Document)
VAD (Vertical Alignment Document)
- Performance Assessments
Save the Date! Face to Face RDI: Round 2
Other upcoming TLCA campus visits: December 3rd and February 9th