This Saturday, July 13, 6pm onwards
And in the end it’s not the barbecues in your life that count. It’s the life in your barbecues. – "Abraham Lincoln"
So it's the middle of the year and BBQ parties are all the rage. And why not?
So many things to celebrate!
- It's the second half of 2013! We survived. :)
- There is no more haze. Now it's time to appreciate outdoor air more than ever before!
- The adventure of life, O life, and how we don't spend enough time chillaxing over burnt meat (or vegetables)
I am also (finally) leaving to Australia, after talking about it for far too long.
I fly off July 26th. (3 Fridays from now).
Would love love love if you could make it to my house this coming Saturday, 6pm onwards for some good Malaysian style BBQ.
BBQ Saturday @ Michelle's
Saturday, July 13th 2013 at 6pm
Lot PT 62357 Persiaran Puncak Jalil
Seri Kembangan, Selangor
(No my house is not at the gas station, but it's the nearest point I could get on this map! And it's now Petron, not Esso)
This is the address:
14, PUJ 8/5a,
Taman Puncak Jalil,
Bandar Putra Permai,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
- It is near Technology Park Malaysia (TPM). The area is on the opposite side of 'highway' from Calvary Convention Centre.
- If Calvary Convention Centre is on your left, keep driving straight and take the TPM Bridge.
- Make a U-Turn on that bridge.
- Coming down from it, you will pass Shell + Petronas + KFC on the left side of road. You need to turn left into Taman Puncak Jalil.
- Once you turn in keep driving straight till you see a Petron on your left.
- Turn left in after Petron.
- Take the first left into the first housing area.
- Drive to the end. My house is on the last lane, facing trees and a road below. (No house opposite)
- PARTY TIME!! :):)
"Usual" rules apply:
1. It's 6pm to whenever (It's a Saturday so you don't have to work the next day-yay) I have mattress, hotshower and towels. ;) - you are also welcomed to come earlier if you particularly like BBQ preparation. I promise good music! And cold beers.
2. If you want to/can - please bring some food to share, but doesn't have to be too much. (oh, but let me know so I can coordinate somewhat!) It can be ready, or to pre-BBQ. Please fill up this form for tracking.
3. More alcohol is always welcomed.
4. If you have boardgames and want to give it a spin -- please bring!
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within our barbecue. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
:) Thanks and would be great if you can come!
"Laugh, Love, Live"
+6017 235 8830
Stuff you can bring
4. French Fries
6. Alcohol, any sort. A rum (Bacardi) would be good. :)
7. Board games
8. Bean bags
9. Soft drinks & juices
10. Ice Cream