"Creating something new everyday"
Our Deceleration of Independence
Also, in the community you are supplied with everything you need. When you first enter the community, you live there for about a week without a job. During that time, the government watches you to choose your job. There is no currency, so you don't have to stress about money. You are given a home and three meals a day. We do all of this because I believe that too many people aren't supplied enough in today's society.
We get all the money we need to run this community by selling pieces of artwork. We ail give you all the credit if we sell one of your pieces. We use the money to supply everyone with everything they need. If we run out of houses, the architects will build new ones. If you don't do well in any job, you will be asked to leave the community. If you come with your family, you will be able to stay with them and live in the same house.
- Every child must go to school from age 3-18.
- Every child will learn art in school.
- All students will be taught math, science, social studies, technology, reading, writing, and arts.
- If you act up in school, you are punished.
- You get a job immediately after you end school.
- Everyone works from 8-5.
- You get the weekend off
- If you don't show up or do anything at work, you will be punished. Same goes for school.
- When you get too old to work, you go to a nursing home.
- You can ask to change a rule.
- Everyone must make at least 2 art pieces a week. If you don't, you will be punished.
- There are speakers in each house and outside for making announcements.
- If you commit a crime, you will be punished depending on what you did. The governor decides.
- If you commit crime twice, you are immediately thrown into jail.
- Everyone is free to do what they want, but they must know that there are severe punishments for bad choices.
- You can have as many kids as you want.
- If you've been in jail and you commit another crime, you will be asked to leave the community.
- If you need a new home, you must work with the architect to design it.
- All citizens will be taught the importance of working and art. Also how to be nice toward everyone.