Week of 11/4/19
We had a fun week at school! The kids were wearing some great costumes on Thursday!
There is a lot going on this week. Coming up, we have the Father-Son Laser Tag night and our Veterans Day Assemblies. Parent teacher conferences are right around the corner. The online sign-up will be open all week. See the instructions below.
Thanks for everything!
Parent/Guardian Instructions for Online Scheduler (Parent/Teacher Conferences)
Starting Monday, November 4 @12:01 AM through Monday, November 11 @11:59 PM
Please click on this link https://www.canyoncreeksoftware.com/scheduler/ca/wpu
From the Online Scheduler Home Page:
1. choose Twelve Bridges Elementary from the drop down list and click "GO"
2. Enter the school password (tigers)
3. Enter your child's "STUDENT ID". If you do not know their Student ID, use the Look up Student ID button to access the system.
4. Verify their birth date
5. A list of your child's teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the teacher's name you would like to meet with.
6. If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your child's teachers'
schedules at one time by answering YES to this question "Do you want to schedule
conferences for another student?" then repeat the steps above for your other students.
If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
7. You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
8. Select the times that work best for your schedule.
9. Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to
10. Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your
11. Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your
Lions Club Christmas Basket Program
If you are interested in receiving a basket please come to the office for an application.
Father/Son Laser Tag is TUESDAY!! RESERVE NOW before it's too late!!
When? Tuesday, November 5th @ 5-8pm (sign up below for specific time slots)
Where? Xtreme Craze, 6694 Lonetree Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95765
Cost? $10 per player (40 minute sessions)
-The entire place is reserved for TBES.
-Five 40-minute sessions for 48 people/players
-240 people maximum
-Food & arcade for an additional cost at own discretion.
FIRST buy tickets here:https://squareup.com/store/twelve-bridges-elementary-ptc/
SECOND sign up EACH player here:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0844ACA72DA3F94-xtreme
THIRD have the BEST time!!!
DON'T FORGET to SIGN UP for your preferred timing via the Signup Genius link above!!
Holiday Art Cards
HOLIDAY ART CARDS - SALE EXTENDED THRU MONDAY!
LAST DAY to buy is this MONDAY, November 4th! You will receive 10 postcards of your child’s artwork with 10 envelopes for $10! Perfect for holiday cards or thank you notes for family or friends! All proceeds will go to support our Art Program!
Week At A Glance
- Online Scheduler open to schedule your Parent/Teacher Conference
- Choir 1:45 (multi)
- K-Kids 1:45 Library
- Vision Soccer Training (blacktop) 1:45
- PTC 3:00
- Art with Tara 2:40-4 (Art Room)
- Father/Son Laser Tag 5:00-8:00
- Veterans Day Assemby TK-2 8:30
- Veterans Day Assemby 3rd-5th 9:15
- Tiger Crew 2:45
- 2:50 Early Engineers (Room 309)
- Spirit day wear Green or Yellow
Veterans Day Assembly 11/7/19
Veteran's Day Assemblies - We encourage students to dress in patriotic red, white, and blue for the assemblies!
Thursday, November 7, 2019 in the Multipurpose Room
8:30 am - Grades TK-2 Veterans Day Assembly. This is a shortened assembly without the photo slideshow. Students will be singing and showing their appreciation for our Veterans.
9:15 am - Grades 3-5 Veterans Day Assembly. This assembly will include the photo slideshow as well as students performing and showing their appreciation for our Veterans.
Family, friends, and community members are welcome to join at the assembly of their choosing.
Twelve Bridges Elementary’s Early Engineers (BUILDING) Classes
Session B: 11/7, 11/14, 12/5, 12/12, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23
- Travel must be for five or more school days
- The travel study request must be made at least two weeks in advance of the trip to allow the teacher adequate time to prepare the work
- Student must be in good academic standing and meet attendance requirements
- All work is due the day the student returns to school
Volunteers for ROAR Store
Dear TBE Families,
We would love to have our ROAR store open every Friday. Our ROAR store is open on Fridays during 1st through 5th grade lunch recess. Please consider signing up for one of our open slots. The ROAR store only happens once a week on Fridays and if we do not have volunteers the store has to be closed.
If you are interested but have questions, please email Kathleen Cummings at Kcummings@wpusd.org.
The link is:https://signup.com/go/toesOCq
Down The Road
- 11/11 Veterans Day No School
- 11/12-15 Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/15 Wild Things Assembly TK-1st 9:25-10:50 (in the multi)
- 11/18-22 Early Release Day's 12:30 for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/18-22 All AM/PM Kindergarten come 8:00-11:20
- 11/19 Red Shoe Productions Assembly TK-2 8:30-9:15
- 11/19 Red Shoe Productions Assembly 3-5/PM TK 9:30-10:15
- 11/25-29 Thanskgiving Break
- 12/9 Winter Musical
- 12/9 1st Grade Performance 5:30 (arrive 5:15)
- 12/9 2nd Grade Performance 6:15 (arrive 6:00)
- 12/9 Choir Performance 3rd-5th 7:00 (arrive 6:45)
- 12/9-13 Book Fair
- 12/16-20 Early Release Days 1:40
- 12/17 Family Paint Night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 12/23-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/20 Martin Luther King Day No School
- 1/24 BINGO & Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 12/13 2nd Grade to Roseville Theater 8:20-10:20
- 1/21 4th Grade Walk Through American Revolution 8:00-2:30
- 1/21 Kindergarten to Roseville Theater Arts Academy 9:15-11:40
- 1/28 1st Grade to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:30
- 2/27 Choir to Three Stages Theater to see Matilda 8:15-2:00
- 3/19 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center Gutierrez/Munno 8:30-11
- 3/25 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 3/26 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center 8:30-11 Snodgrass/Williamson
- 3/27 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 5/1 1st Grade to Roller King 9:15-1:30
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews & Sanchez/Snook)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelisti & Villa)
Hello students, families, staff and friends of TBES! I am super happy to announce that I have completed the first submission of this school year. We have earned a total of $610 so far this school year! That is absolutely amazing! $563 was from the old school clip and turn in program. $47 was from the new scan and earn program. Thank you so much for all who have braved the new scan and earn program. It is very user friendly and if you haven’t tried it, download the app and give it a try. Side note...we will continue to the old school clip and turn in program (along with the scan and earn) as long as companies are printing box tops on their products. I believe we set a goal for 20,200 box tops for the year. We are well on track for meeting that goal. About a quarter of the way there!!! Way to go! Keep scanning and clipping!!!
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Dec 9 – 13 Book Fair
Dec 17 Family Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Jan 24 BINGO and Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
Feb 11 Mother/Daughter Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.