5000$ Reward For All
Afghanistan Before And After The Taliban
After The Taliban Came To Afghanistan The Population Went very low. Lots Of People Left and never returned. The Taliban Came in and they wee searching For Baba So Baba and Amir Jhan Packed Their Things up and Got Out Of There Before they could find them. They Also were happy that Hasaan and Ali were safe too.
Who Are The Taliban?
Taliban's restriction on women and men
A complete ban on:
- Keeping Birds
- Kite Flying (national sport of Afghanistan)
- Books( Unless Religious content)
- Public Laughing, shouting or clapping at outside events
- photographs of women on Tv., newspapers or even hanging pictures in there home
- new year labour day and wedding celebrations
- Cut their hair short
- Grow long beards
- Wear Islamic clothing
- Wear Islamic turban or Islamic cap
- Look after and control their women ( can be done by beating or rape)
- Pray at mosque 5 times a day
- not indulge in homosexual practices
- Provide for their womenfolk
- Non-muslims wear gold badge to differentiate themselves
Women must not ;
Gain an education.
Leave home without permission of father or husband.
Walk outside without being accompanied by a male family member.
Wear Western clothes.
Wear mens clothes.
Wear make up.
Laugh in public.
Have their photograph taken.
Paint their nails.
Wear shoes with ' clicking ' heels.
Talk to males unless they are relatives, including in their own homes.
Gather at any outside event.
Wash clothes in rivers. ( A once pleasant occupation undertaken by Afghan women, where they could catch up on gossip and generally let off steam together).
Ride in taxis.
Use public baths. ( the hammam was once a pleasant past time for women in Afghanistan )
Appear on the balcony of their own home, even in full burqa.
Be seen at the windows of their own home, even in full burqa.
Deny their husbands sexual gratification at any time.
Indulge in sexual practices if unmarried or with any one who is not their husband if they are married.
The iconic Afghan blue burqa, a full body garment with built in skull cap and shuttlecock eye grille.
Women must ;
Wear the burqa at all times.
Speak in hushed tones, so as not to be heard by men that are not relatives.
- To disobey any of these restrictions means execution, by means of beheading for men and execution by means of public stoning for women.-