Week of October 7-11, 2019
Para ver esta informacion en español siga los siguientes pasos
Cuando reciba esta carta por correo electrónico presione donde sea en la página.
Cuando se habrá esta página en la internet, siga hasta el fondo de la página hasta encontrar un botón que dice “Translate”. Presione el botón y luego escoja el lenguaje "Spanish".
Reminder for DATA Parents
2. Please make sure to sign them in or out in our blue form in the front desk.
3. If you are here to meet with a teacher or staff please check in with the office staff first. You will need to sign in as a visitor and take a yellow visitors sticker. Also please advise we will let the staff or teacher know you are present and they will come to greet you or they will let us know their directives. Please wait until we communicate with you before walking to any office or classroom.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. This is for your student's safety.
Vision and Hearing Screening Volunteers Needed
Hello DATA family,
Our mandated Vision and Hearing screening is scheduled to take place on October 14th and 15th this year. We are looking for volunteers to help us.
Please call Patty in the Health Office if you are available to help at 805 641-5165 EXT 1005. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Events for this week
DATA Girls Volleyball Bronze
Wednesday, Oct. 9th, 6-7pm
5415 Ralston Street
DATA Girls Volleyball Teams Silver and Gold
Friday, Oct. 11th, 5pm
5415 Ralston Street
Volleyball Game- Gold vs VMS
Cross Country Meet
Friday, Oct. 4th, 3-5pm
2060 Cameron Street
Other Resources and Events
Tuesday, Oct. 15th, 6-7pm
255 West Stanley Avenue
Q Parent Connect Application
Q ParentConnect provides convenient, real-time access to your student's information like grades, behavior, attendance, food service, assignments and many other areas shared by your school or district.
In addition to access to your student's data the Q ParentConnect mobile app allows you to:
• Update your contact information
• Complete online re-enrollment when enabled by your district
• Report attendance to your school
• Receive push-notifications from your student's teacher(s), school and district
• Make online payments against Food Service and Student Body Accounting accounts
• View your student's data in your native language
Steps to download Parent Connect Application
Step 2: Search Q Parent Connection, select the first one on the list it should look like the above icon.
Step 3: Download the app.
Step 4: Log in with your information or come into the DATA office to access your pin and password.
ASES-After School Education and Safety Program 2019-2020
The Ventura Avenue Library Homework Center
A new school year has begun and the students are back in their normal routines for studying, reading new books, taking tests, and completing homework assignments.
The Ventura Avenue Library Homework Center (HWC) supports students and is committed to working with you to provide them with every opportunity to have successful, enjoyable, and fulfilling learning experiences.
We encourage students to stay on track by offering:
- Subject Matter Experts ready to provide Individual Homework Assistance in all Subject Areas
- Multiple Resources including Texts, Reference Materials, Workbooks, Flashcards, etc. to help Students increase their overall Knowledge and Skill Levels
- Free Computer Access
- Free Printing (B / W and Color)
- Supervised and Quiet Place to Study