WARRIORS IN 'THE KNOW'
4/9/2020 ~ Superintendent's Newsletter ~ 28th Ed.
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
~ S. D. Gordon
Have a GREAT 3-Day Weekend with Your Family!
Stay safe and stay healthy!
Friday, April 10
Good Friday HOLIDAY
- There will be NO in-person or virtual office hours.
- Instructional staff are not expected to provide assistance to students as it is a holiday.
- Lunches will not be served.
Monday, April 13
Regular At Home Learning Day
Monday, April 13th will be a regular At Home Learning day.
- In-person and virtual office hours will be expected.
- Instructional staff are expected to provide assistance to students as it is a school day.
- Lunches will be served.
Let's Be Like GEESE
Dr. Albert Schweitzer often told the story of a flock of wild geese that had settled to rest on a pond. One of the flock was captured by a gardener who clipped its wings before releasing it. When the geese started to resume their flight, the bird with the clipped wings tried frantically, but vainly, to lift itself into the air. The others, observing his struggles, flew about honking in an obvious effort to encourage him. All of their effort was to no avail. When it was obvious that the one goose was not going to successfully rejoin the group, the entire flock settled back on the pond and waited, even though the urge to go on was strong within them. For several days they waited until the damaged wing feathers of the goose had grown sufficiently to permit it to fly. Only then did the entire flock rise together to resume their long flight!