January 25, 2021
How can I help my child at home???
READ, READ, READ... Did you know that reading just 20 minutes a day will expose your child to approximately 1.8 million words a year?? This has HUGE impacts on student learning...
- Increased vocabulary
- Increased reading fluency
- Increased comprehension
- Memory improvement
- Increased knowledge
In addition to the learning advantages, reading helps to reduce stress and anxiety... we can all use that!!
Mark your Calendars...
Monday, 1/25 - Wednesday, 1/27
- Jump Rope for Heart during PE classes
- Spirit Day: House colors!!
- Kindergarten will celebrate the 100th day of school!
- Class Picture Day (*change from the previous calendar)
- Papa John's Spirit Night
- Spirit Day: Read Me Day...wear shirts people have to read!