By Kyleigh Schipman
Why do people exercise?
- Exercising benefits your body in many ways.
- It gives you better coordination.
- If you start exercising your heart and lungs become strong.
- The more exercise you get shows how active you are.
- When you get stronger muscles you get more comfortable and relaxed.
If You don't exercise
- If your don't exercise regularly, your muscles will lose their tone
- Your muscles will become soft,and you will be " out of shape."
- Your muscles will become aching after you start to exercising.
Reasons for exercising!!
- If people wants others to start exercising ans stay fit lower the prices to healthy food rather than having the junk food low priced.
- You can do many things for exercising for instance running, walking, rake leaves all those help.
- everyone who does this stuff daily will stay fit and have a better healthier bodies.