2015 Year in Review
Top 3 Best Marketed Fashion Companies of 2015
- Nike: Nike had a great 2015 with an estimated $30.6 billion annual revenue. Nike is the most successful brand of 2015 because of their marketing strategy- emotional branding- which usually has a hero or heroin facing a great struggle but later overcomes it. This technique inspires customers to buy their products. http://602communications.com/2013/02/nike-brand-strategy-emotional-branding-using-the-story-of-heroism/
- Ralph Lauren: Ralph Lauren also had a great year with an estimated $7.6 billion annual revenue, less than Nike but still impressive. The reason that this company is successful is because it understands it's buyers. They have greatly reduced their products in department stores but increased their stock online because they understand that people are buying more online today. http://www.trefis.com/stock/rl/articles/277138/ralph-lauren-focusing-on-company-operated-stores-and-improved-store-experience-for-future-growth/2015-01-27
- Old Navy: The third company is Old Navy with an estimated $6.6 billion annual revenue in 2015. Old Navy is very successful because they focus on the shift of the way people shop for clothes today. Old Navy is aware that people today are more willing to buy a cheap shirt, but pair it with a designer bag. They are also aware that people are more aware of what they splurge on, investing in houses and cars rather than clothes. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/18/business/old-navy-thrives-after-a-style-conscious-rebirth.html?_r=0
- Source: http://fashionista.com/2015/07/most-valuable-american-brands
Best Fashion or Beauty Products that were Introduced in 2015?
- Naked 3 Palette: The most successful beauty product of 2015 because the neutral tones are fit for everyone and the name is designed to grab people's attention when they are shopping it. http://sassydove.com/urban-decay-naked-palette-popular/
- Kiehl's: Although this brand is sort of pricey, it works great. For someone with dry skin, it really moisturizes your skin. Not only does it moisturize, it is not oily at all unlike some other moisturizers. A little drop of this moisturizer will do a great job. http://www.kiehls.com/ultra-facial-moisturizer/351.html?dwvar_351_size=2.5%20fl.%20oz.%20Bottle
Worst Beauty Products of 2015
- Nars Eyeshadow: Nars is not a bad product, although it does have terrible eye shadow, hence why it is known for being chalky.
- Biotherm Clarifying Toner: This toner is not good because it dries out your skin very much. http://www.xovain.com/makeup/best-and-worst-makeup-products
Top Two Models of 2015
Cara Delevingne- Cara Delevingne is a 23 year old English model who singed with Storm Model Management in 2009 after leaving school. Delevingne won the "Model of the Year" award at the British Fashion Award in 2012 and 2014 and has appeared in shows for houses including Burberry, Mulberry,Dolce & Gabbana, and Jason Wu.
Music Artist Who Influenced Fashion in 2015
Selena Gomez- Selena Gomez has also greatly influenced fashion in 2015. Her old style used to be more conservative, but she recently took many risks, which ended up well for her because many younger people look up to her as a fashion inspiration. Not only that, her hair is always classic and never goes out of style.
Top 10 Fashion Colors Wear in Fall 2015
- Aurora Red
- Radiant Orchid
- Mauve Mist
New Years Resolution
- Personal Improvements- Eat more calcium.
- Family and Friends- Make more friends!
- School or Outside World- Procrastinate less when I am doing my homework