Creek Band - 3/4/19 to 3/17/19
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
One Week...Then Spring Break!
Grades - Keep Them Up!
There will be one opportunity to regain eligibility...but the best practice is ALWAYS to pass your classes the first time!
If you need assistance, please ask a fellow student, your teacher, or even your band directors...we want you to be academically successful!
Sectional and Rehearsal Schedules
Events, Announcements, and Information
Trip Payments and All Fees are Past Due
- Corpus Christi Trip
- UIL Solo & Ensemble
- TMEA Region Band Auditions
- Spring Fair Share
- Fall Fair Share & Booster Fees
- Winter Guard Fees
- Indoor Drumline Fees
Students who have not paid their UIL, TMEA, Fair Share, Winter Guard, Indoor Drumline and/or Booster fees will not be permitted to travel to Corpus Christi as those funds will need to be used to cover their band fees owed.
The money that is owed covers meals that have already been eaten, clothing that has already been worn, contests that have already been attended, etc. These items must be covered before money can be used for travel.
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Fincher via email or at 281-284-1873.
- Friday, March 22nd - Winter Guard & Indoor Drumline Showcase & 2109 Marching Show Reveal - Clear Creek High School - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Saturday, March 23rd - Winter Guard Contest - Pearland High School - Times TBA
- Saturday, March 23rd - Indoor Drumline Contest - Morton Ranch High School - Times TBA
- Monday, March 25th - Wind Symphony Clinic with Dr. Paula Crider - Clear Creek High School - 2:45pm to 5:45pm
- Friday, March 29th - Pre-UIL Clinic & Concert - Clear Creek High School - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Saturday, March 30th - Symphonic Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 8:00am to 10:00am
- Saturday, March 30th - Concert Band Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Saturday, March 30th - Wind Symphony Clinic w/ Mr. Benzer - Clear Creek High School - 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!