Tiger Weekly-Fair Campus
- Packet Pick-Up and Drop-off will take place on Monday August 31, from 10:00-4:00 p.m. Packets must be turned in to receive credit. New packets are available this week.
- NWEA Testing for Math will take this week. Your scholar should have been scheduled for a time slot. Please let us know if you have not been scheduled.
- Breakfast and Lunch pick-up will be MONDAY ONLY (No Longer on Thursday) from 10:00-2:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- We will begin using Blackboard Collaborate this week. Teachers will be giving you the log-in and password for your scholar. Please email your scholar's teacher if you have not received this information.
- We are still accepting enrollments for the 2020-2021 school year and have 100% virtual options as well as potential hybrid options available. If you know of a family looking for a school home, please refer them to our website www.aplusarts.com where they can click registration and enroll and upload all needed materials right from their phone or computer!
Don't Delay, Enroll your Scholar TODAY!!
Families & Scholars
Beginning Monday August 31st, we will have everyone begin using Blackboard Collaborate as the main learning platform so that teachers and scholars can begin to get comfortable with navigating the site. This site can be accessed at elearning.phalenacademies.org.
In conjunction with Blackboard, we will also plan on launching our behavior platform Kickboard in 2 weeks (9/14/2020).
Kickboard is similar to Class Dojo, though more detailed and will give parents and teachers valuable information to assist in recognizing and rewarding positive scholar behavior. More information regarding Kickboard will be forthcoming. Your scholar's teacher will also be communicating with you in regard to BB access and Kickboard access as they are rolled out.
A+ Arts Academy: Where the PLUS means so much MORE!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Mrs. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Castle- 4th Grade Teacher
Mr. November- 5/6 Grade Math Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick- 5/6 Social Studies Teacher
Mrs. Padilla- 5/6 ELA Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Science Teacher
Mrs. Sheridan- Intervention Instrucionalist
Amanda Bernowski- Instructional Specialist
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist