Dangers of Cyber-Bullying
Keeping children safe from Cyber-bullying!
Many people commit suicide because of cyber-bullying. Around 13 million deathes are related to cyber-bullying. Chldren ages from 6-17 years old are affected by cyber-bullying. because of this you should always place your computer or laptop in a where you can keep an eye on what they are doing online to help prevent your child being cyber-bullyed.
stop cyberbullying - the video intro
- You should save every message that the bully sends.
- You should tell an adult right away.
- Never message back it cause a lot more trouble than its worth.
- You should block them too so that they can't keep on messaging you.
- Put all your settings to private were only you can ask people to be your friends not the other way around.
- If you see your friend being bullied stand up for them.