For the Week of September 10-14
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Being kind and respectful to ourselves and others is...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, September 10 -
- Instructional Rounds - Turrill will be visited by Administration from across our District
Tuesday, September 11 -
- Moment of Silence to honor the lives lost on 9/11 prior to the Pledge of Allegiance
- Wear Red, White and Blue today!
Wednesday, September 12 -
- 2nd (AM) and 3rd (PM) Grade Data Day - Teachers will be analyzing data to plan for instruction
- I have a K-12 Admin Meeting in the AM
Thursday, September 13 -
- K (AM) and 1st Grade (PM) Data Day - Teachers will be analyzing data to plan for instruction
Friday, September 14 -
- 4th (AM) and 5th (PM) Data Days - Teachers will be analyzing data to plan for instruction
- Picture Day
- I have a K-12 Principals meeting in the AM