- The Conestoga was about 4 feet.
- It was popular in the Eastern United States.
- The prairie schooner was smaller and lighter than the conestoga wagon.
- The cotton canvas cover was of a double thickness.
- A typical prairie schooner weighed about 1,300 pounds.
It traveled on the Oregon Trail.
To help pioneers carry their things through the mountains.
- It has four wagons wheels is white and brown. Is kind of big in the inside.
- The life would be kind of easy because now we have cars, planes, trains etc.
HWWS 5th Wheel Covered Wagon Features