Participating Teacher Instructions
- Fill out information request form below or email the DEAL Executive Administrator to obtain available dates/locations
- Register and pay for DEAL on the TDEA website (registration available between October - January each year)
- Obtain payment and transportation with your district or school
- Customize the Parent Letter & Student Letter to your needs
- Review all of the materials in the links below to prepare you and your students and practice for the Assessment
- Use the Participating Teacher Checklist to help you prepare for your DEAL Assessment
- Chose 12-20 students to participate and prepare them in 2 rows
- (Optional) bring flash drive to take home feedback immediately following the Assessment
- Communicate any needs regarding schedule or other items to your Coordinator or the DEAL Executive Administrator
- If you are also hosting the Assessment, please see additional information and facility needs and requirements for the day: Click here
- Be familiar with the timing for sections 1 & 2 for Middle School: 15 minutes High School and 20 minutes for Middle School.
I am interested in more information regarding DEAL
If you do not receive a response within 2 days, please email email@example.com
Post-Assessment Feedback Survey
Please complete after your DEAL Assessment to help our program grow and improve.